Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2006, 07:34 AM

Default Electronic music dj\'s and producers questionnaire

This questionnaire will take about three minutes of your time. It is being held within the dj and producers community to get information for a brand new record label that will be launched in 2007 and is based in Amsterdam. Another purpose for this questionnaire is to create a network of producers that can cooperate with making new music and for creating other cool initiatives. This record label will publish its music on vinyl and digitally on more than 250 download shops and will offer producers a fair deal for their music and provide good service on production, distribution, marketing, public relations and administration. Its purpose is to publish quality and original music with an electronic basis. The style will depend on the creativity, cooperation and contribution of the people involved. For the respondents it is possible to get the results of this questionnaire. It would be great if you could send the link to the questionnaire to your dj and producer friends, this will help a lot to get good results.
Here is the link to the questionnaire:

http://www.studentenonderzoek.com/?qid=22073&ln=eng

Some more info about me:
I am a dj for for about 10 years now and I am planning to get professional when I finished my study commercial economics in January. Besides this I will try to set up a label and do some more producing. I am also working on some other stuff, which I would like to do as a profession, but it will take some time. My dj styles are techno, house, acid and electro. If you are interested in one of my house sets you can listen to it here:

http://www.mydjspace.net/djplayaround/

Greatings Wouter