Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion

Old 06-11-2020, 12:10 PM

Default Delete project from avid cloud

Hello
I don't have any active projects in my ProTools First. However my avid cloud is occupied by 1/3 projects and 467 Mb. How is that possible? Does anyone know how I can remove it? Thank you
Old 06-12-2020, 06:49 AM

Default Re: Delete project from avid cloud

So I guess you had created a project in PTF, and at some point deleted it and it still shows that you are using space?

How did you delete the project, did use the project dropdown in the Dashboard and delete from there?

Does the project still show in the Dashboard?

System Details
Old 09-02-2022, 10:17 PM

I'm having the same problem. It says I have three sessions, but I'm only working on one. And because it says I am near full capacity, the session I'm actually working on has issues saving. I am unable to find or delete the projects that it says exist somewhere.
Old 09-03-2022, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scshafer View Post
I'm having the same problem. It says I have three sessions, but I'm only working on one. And because it says I am near full capacity, the session I'm actually working on has issues saving. I am unable to find or delete the projects that it says exist somewhere.
Where does PTF say you have other projects. Is this in the project dashboard?
If you log into your Avid account, does it also show that you are nearly out of space?

The project dashboard is the only way you can delete projects from the online storage, so if nothing shows up, you should save your current session locally then contact Avid, asking them to reset your online storage.

System Details
Old 09-03-2022, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkgear View Post
Where does PTF say you have other projects. Is this in the project dashboard?
If you log into your Avid account, does it also show that you are nearly out of space?

The project dashboard is the only way you can delete projects from the online storage, so if nothing shows up, you should save your current session locally then contact Avid, asking them to reset your online storage.
Yeah I only have one project saved in the dashboard, but it says I'm using 3 of 3 for my projects and 99% of my storage is used. I went to my Avid Cloud to see if I could delete it from there, but it shows that I've used projects 3/3 and doesn't seem to give me any way to delete from there either.

Aviddashboard.jpg

AvidProjectcount.png
Old 09-04-2022, 08:52 PM

Yeah my project dashboard says I am using 3/3 projects and that my storage is almost full, but I can only actually access one project and have no idea how to delete the other projects. I tried posting pics, but the admin hasn't approved that post yet.
Old 09-19-2022, 09:42 PM

Is there an email address I should contact?
Old 09-20-2022, 07:39 AM

Pro Tools First has been discontinued for a while now, and at this time Avid has changed the online storage for PTF to read only. You can store as many local sessions as you like, so you will need to create local sessions if you want to continue using Pro Tools First.

System Details