Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools HDX & HD Native Systems (Mac)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2022, 01:29 AM

Default Hdx, native plugins not loading by Hdx card

Hello friends!.

I have a very stranger issue.

Loading some plugins, When I select to load many are not charging on my HDX card.

From some brands as Plugin Alliance, is loaded well into the HDX cores and many others not and is charging by Internal CPU cores as Izotope or (my big trouble) Acustica Audio....

When I select these plugins from Acustica I can see that all these are loading by a single core of my internal CPU, so when I place 3-4 insert of these the system have high peaks and consequence failure, so pro tools can't to play nothing.

I see that when I'm inserting these, all going charging into a single of internal CPU. having 12 free cores on HDX card.

Any one have knowledge about this issue?

¿How can I to force it, to native plugins be charged by HDX card?

I have a iMac 2017 I7 4,2gHz 40Gb DDR4 and HDX with sonnet expansion chasis.

I have connected the chasis to the Thunderbolt 3 iMac port to the Sonnet Thunderbolt 2 with a Thunderbolt 2 cable with a Apple T3 to T2 adapter.

All system work perfectly until I insert Aqua plugins and all be loading by the only one core....

Any idea to solve and load all by HDX card?

Gonzalo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Captura de pantalla 2022-03-21 a las 9.24.28.jpg (37.8 KB, 0 views)