Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools | MTRX & MTRX Studio
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2021, 01:37 AM

Default BURL ADC with ADAT connection into MTRX Studio

Hey guys, I'm new to the AVID and PT products, so every day is a discovery for me.

I have already set up my MTRX studio with DVS and Dante Controller. I'm just having difficulty now connecting my BURL ADC via ADAT into the MTRX. I am moving and seeing all the possibilities inside the DADman, but nothing has worked so far.

I already routed my analogue Outputs into my hardware chain ending on the Burl, but I cannot have that digital audio through the Burl to the MTRX.

Any thoughts?

PS: My Burl doesn't have the DANTE option, unfortunately.

Thx