Forum Terms of Use

Scorch for iPad Support FAQ

Avid Scorch

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Avid Scorch (iOS) Forum
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2011, 01:31 PM

Default Bass-clef turns to treble-clef in Piano score

Why does Scorch on Ipad changes bass-clef to treble-clef in a pianoscore/part - it has to be a bug? In ealier thread in sib forum it was surgessted to save Sib6 file in to Sib7, and it seemed to work, but suddenly it happend again. The only way to solve it, is to delete the file via Itunes, and import again. Then repeat drill when it happens again. Reboot of Ipad doesnt work - that indicates that Scorch is changing the file. Restore default doesnt work either.

Here are som other issues:
01.Keypad doesnt show when you want to sign up - so I cant
02. I cant change instruments
03. Crashes all the time

Scorch on Ipad has a huge pontetial - you guys are sitting on a pot of gold - so get started on fixes and developing. I'm a musical director on TV - and I would in a splitsecond get rid of my sheetmusic and use Scorch for IPad instead - if it worked and even if it was 10 times as expensive. Name your price - but lets get an App that works

Surgesstions:
possibility to make setlists
Making notes in parts (for rehearsal)
layout for Scorch in Sibelius 7
Making telepoints for jumping in music DC. Da Capo - Coda (for live playing) so when you press a coda sign, it'll jump to CODA.
...many more surgesstions to come.

Jan Glaesel

Last edited by [email protected]; 08-31-2011 at 07:07 AM. Reason: found more bugs