Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series

Old 01-17-2016, 02:22 PM

Default After updating to latest firmware and Eucon, MC control does not connect

I recently switched to Pro Tools 12 so in order to make sure my Artist series devices were compatible, I made sure to A.) uninstall old version of Eucon B.) Update device to current firmware 3.) download current version of eucon

My device acknowledges the app that's selected and shows it on the screen (eg: Pro Tools 12, chrome, explorer) so there is SOME type of connectivity, BUT none of the commands communicate eg: the faders, transport, scroll wheel, and screen are unresponsive. The screen on the MC Control is basically blank and does not Acknowlefge that there is a pro tools session open.

I'm stumped as to what to do to get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 01-20-2016, 10:07 AM

Default Re: After updating to latest firmware and Eucon, MC control does not connect

Have you made sure to activate EUCON within Protools?

SETUP > PERIPHRIALS > ETHERNET CONTROLLERS

Check the "Enable EUCON" box and hit OK