Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2006, 03:38 AM

Default Some trust in God - I put mine in digidesign

Digidesign - THANX

Logic pro 7 forced me to switch to Protools 7 cuz it could not do anything else than crash all the time thus killing off my mojo!

It has now been 4 months since I switched and I have never been more happy! I have NO I repeat NO crashes and Protools just runs and runs and runs. It is intuitive as He** and I have never had it easier when recording, Mixing or composing. My second setup - My mobile setup, used to have logic pro 7 with a mobile i/o interface....But again here I would have to do half n hour trouble shoot b4 getting Logic to record steadily and still it would crash....oh and - b4 I forget: Having gotten used to Protools, the workflow of Logic was soooo clumsy that I would compare it to protools as a donkey to a black turbo stallion...well - i knew i had to get protools LE on my Pbook but i was a bit frightend about the posts on this forum about your mbox2 - however, my dealer was nice enough to let me borrrow it for a week...And i have to say that - that little blue box of yours is awesome and very efficient. Only funny thing is that one has to use the left side of the powerbook usb in order for it to work flawlessly....The preamps IMHO are a whole lot more musical than those of the mobile i/o.....After switching over my powerbook to protools LE - you saved my day again. Protools is nothing less than my anti depression pill after 2 rough and rocky os x years with Logic -

So I wanna direct my thanx to you guys at digidesign for making a software that A: WORX and B: is taylor made for hard core recording))) Thank you

PS : if you would make protools le available for all interfaces out there you would have 75% of all the logic users switching to protools if not to mention those struggling with digital performer