Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 06-14-2021, 06:23 PM

Default Re: CAN NOT FIND AVID SUPPORT CODE (ASC) after Purchase!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
Hi there, I recently bought a Pro Tools license and have the same issue. I've looked in the "Products Not Yet Downloaded" section but there's nothing to download so I don't know where my ASC is.
I need it urgently since I want to transfer my license from the cloud to my ilok dongle (which is registered with other ID). I started also a case through the Support Center but still have no answer. I tried to call through the phone numbers Avid provides (for UK and Spain) and no one seems to work. Please help me, I'm desperate. Thank you.
Welcome to the community. I see you created a case which is associated to an account with a misspelled email address - I asked CS to fix that for you and reply again.
Old 06-15-2021, 02:14 AM

Default Re: CAN NOT FIND AVID SUPPORT CODE (ASC) after Purchase!!

Thank you Jeffro, hope this will be at least the beginning to get the ASC. But my issue goes further, so I think the best is to open a new thread for that issue. Thanks again.