Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Third Party Interfaces
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2018, 04:13 AM

Default PT 12.5 & Focusrite Scarlett Solo on Win 7

Hey all,

I'm getting this error message which is pretty common but I am unable to find a final solution for it. It says the following-

Pro Tools could not initialise the Focusrite USB ASIO. Please make sure that the device has been configured correctly.

Now what I know is I'll have to change the sample rate according to the session. But everyime I do that and then start PT, it would change back to the earlier value as it was. Please someone provide a solution for it. I'm ready to configure it every time I want to mix or record something but please help me get rid of this issue.

Thanks in advance.