Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 01-31-2023, 02:36 AM

Default Complete Plug-in Bundle , subscription active but Pro Tools says not authorized

Hi,
I have an annual subscription to Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle, which I paid last November. I have been working without issues all this time, but since last friday Pro Tools tells me the plug-ins are not authorized when trying to open any of them.
In my Avid account, the subscription is "Active". But in the ilok manager I can't seem to find the asset. (I can see grayed out assets for the same bundle that have expired from last years)

I have to say My Pro Tools Ultimate support Plan is long expired, so I have no official support for that, but nonetheless I need help to sort out this issue with the Plug-in Bundle I paid for.

Thanks!!
Old 01-31-2023, 03:35 AM
Avid

Default Re: Complete Plug-in Bundle , subscription active but Pro Tools says not authorized

Quote:
Originally Posted by nucelar View Post
Hi,
I have an annual subscription to Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle, which I paid last November. I have been working without issues all this time, but since last friday Pro Tools tells me the plug-ins are not authorized when trying to open any of them.
In my Avid account, the subscription is "Active". But in the ilok manager I can't seem to find the asset. (I can see grayed out assets for the same bundle that have expired from last years)

I have to say My Pro Tools Ultimate support Plan is long expired, so I have no official support for that, but nonetheless I need help to sort out this issue with the Plug-in Bundle I paid for.

Thanks!!
Sorry, we can't find any Avid Account connected to the Email you registered here in the DUC. Please create a support case HERE
Then let us know the case number once created so we can check.

Thanks,
-Tope
Old 01-31-2023, 03:59 AM

Default Re: Complete Plug-in Bundle , subscription active but Pro Tools says not authorized

Hi Tope,
Thanks for your quick reply.
I have created a new case number 04575957
Let me know if you need further details.
Old 01-31-2023, 09:10 AM

Problem solved thanks to fast support. Thanks!!