Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2006, 02:35 PM

Default Opening TDM Sessions in LE...

Sorry for the x-post from LE - but I'm stumped... & lookin' for help...

Hey there.

The saga continues.

I've got the TDM files (PT 7) here in front of me.

I copied the sessions over to another hard drive so I can work on them.

It appears eveything transferred over - becasue the folder that I copied everything over to says it's 16 Gig of data - just like the original.

When I go to load the files into my my sytem (PT 6.4) - the opening sequence of events looks correct - but all it does is load my original files. I am opening the session by clicking on the "pts" file.

I know that it's the original files - because the session says it was last modified in February - and we just finished tracking some stuff in this particular song on March 23 - plus none of the new tracks are there. I can however see that new tracks are sitting in the audio files folder...

I did notice there is a file called "ptf" - which when I look at it in the preview window - does contain the correct date of the last session.

I almost get the impression that maybe we didn't save this correctly for my system to open - or I may be missing something simple.

And both systems are Mac.

Thanks for any guidance,

Sparky1