Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 07-23-2007, 10:01 AM

Default Strange Mouse Behaviour...

I have a five button MS Intellimouse Explorer 3.0. I have the Scroll Button programmed for "Clear" (I still can't program delete to the Scroll Button, although I could in 6x) and the two Thumb Buttons programmed for "-" and "+" for nudging. Recently I have been losing these mouse button functions in PT LE 7.3.1cs3. I remember that there was a similar issue with some of the 6x versions. The fix then was to minimize and then maximize PT LE. Works for this quirk too and restores the mouse button functions.

The only change to the system was uninstalling QuickTime 6.3 and replacing it with 7.2. I had to do this in order to get a .mov file to import into PT LE as otherwise PT LE was telling me it couldn't import the .mov because QuickTime wasn't installed, even though it was.

Is anyone else having this type of mouse button behaviour with QuickTime 7.2 installed? Is there a lower version of QuickTime that will allow me to import .mov files into Pro Tools LE 7.3.1cs3 and if so, where can I download it?

Thanks,
SonoBus
Source-Connect: brucehayward
Options for Remote Direction