Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2020

Old 01-16-2021, 05:19 AM

Default AAE 1 error

Reworking an old session done in PT 11.3.2. While reactivating instrument tracks that have Synthmaster on them I get an aae 1 error message. Google or duckduckgo only return one reply pertaining to it and that's here on the DUC. A single post thread with a fellow asking about it in 2019 and no replies.

Does anyone have any ideas about what this message means? I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact I now have a newer revision of Synthmaster on my computer?

QAPLA!
Old 11-08-2021, 06:14 PM

Default Re: AAE 1 error

I know this is months old, but was there ever a solution for this? I just installed Synthmaster Player v2.9.10 (the M1 Silicon native version), and the same error also pops up everytime I instantiate the plugin (on PT 2021.7). Like OP, I am also unable to find more relevant AAE 1 error-related posts online. Hope someone could chime in. Thank you.
Old 11-09-2021, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoil the Child View Post
I know this is months old, but was there ever a solution for this? I just installed Synthmaster Player v2.9.10 (the M1 Silicon native version), and the same error also pops up everytime I instantiate the plugin (on PT 2021.7). Like OP, I am also unable to find more relevant AAE 1 error-related posts online. Hope someone could chime in. Thank you.
Sadly no. Still happening with the latest revision of Synthmaster 2 on the Mac on my profile page. Drives me nuts. Because of the lack on info on what aae error 1 means it's going to be a difficult fix for Bulent.

QAPLA!
Old 11-09-2021, 05:08 AM

Thanks for your quick reply! After I had posted here earlier, i decided to send a message to KV331 support as well. They responded right away, actually, and assured me that I could just ignore the warning as it's a "trivial warning". But I do know the feeling that it can drive you nuts when such error pops up and add to that the fact that, so far (at least in my Google search), AAE 1 doesn't seem to be on the AAE errors lists that come up. There's AAE 2 -- but not AAE 1. Argh! Hopefully, the next update will resolve that so that we don't have to keep closing the pop-up everytime we open the plug-in.
Old 11-09-2021, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Thanks for your quick reply! After I had posted here earlier, i decided to send a message to KV331 support as well. They responded right away, actually, and assured me that I could just ignore the warning as it's a "trivial warning". But I do know the feeling that it can drive you nuts when such error pops up and add to that the fact that, so far (at least in my Google search), AAE 1 doesn't seem to be on the AAE errors lists that come up. There's AAE 2 -- but not AAE 1. Argh! Hopefully, the next update will resolve that so that we don't have to keep closing the pop-up everytime we open the plug-in.
I started a support ticket with KVR just after I posted earlier today and got back an automated message saying they'd get back to me within 2 days. We'll see what's going on.

QAPLA!
Old 11-09-2021, 09:29 AM

Yes, let's update this thread when we get further news. Thank you!
Old 11-11-2021, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Yes, let's update this thread when we get further news. Thank you!
Just heard back from support and got the same answer you did. So I guess we have to live with it.

QAPLA!
Old 11-11-2021, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
Just heard back from support and got the same answer you did. So I guess we have to live with it.
Oh, well, you're right. I guess we're stuck with it until the next update (hopefully, a fix by then). Thanks for letting us know anyway!
Old 12-31-2021, 03:47 AM

I have the same problem right now with Synthmaster player......
Old 12-31-2021, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barczabass View Post
I have the same problem right now with Synthmaster player......
As I posted above and this is straight from their support - it's a non-issue. Ignore it.

QAPLA!