Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments

Old 08-17-2013, 09:27 AM

Default Installed Ivory II...made a small mistake.

I installed Ivory II American Concert D on PT m-powered 8. It sounds very good! I installed it logged in as administrator and I had it up and running great fairly easily. I played it a good bit and everything is great. I logged out as admin and logged back in using my user name and opened pro tools. I opened the Ivory II plugin in a session I have been working on, and I don't remember exactly what it asked me word for word, but Pro Tools asked me where I wanted it to look for the files for this plugin and I obviously didn't choose the correct file. The plugin opens up fine, but there are no keysets, presets, or synths available. Basically it's just a blank plugin. It still works great logged in as admin though. I guess I selected the wrong file, so how do I change where PT looks for this plugin under my user name?
Old 08-17-2013, 08:40 PM

Default Re: Installed Ivory II...made a small mistake.

Problem resolved....I installed the software for the third time. After the first install, I had a serious latency issue. The second install fixed that. Then, the plugin would only work when logged in as admin. The third install fixed that. Not sure what caused this, but it works great now.