Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12

Old 01-28-2022, 06:44 PM

Default iMac Pro stopped recognizing Avid Interface.

I had been using Pro Tools 12 with no issues everyday for the last week but when I started Pro Tools tonight, the PT boot window said there were inputs missing. Once the project opened, the "interface" track input was grayed out. The interface is not listed in the setup/hardware or setup/I/O windows in PT now for some reason. The HD Native driver is still listed as it normally is in the Mac Audio Midi setup. There have been no software updates with Avid or Mac. The lights on the interface come on as they normally do when the computer boots up so it appears the wired connection is still okay. I would appreciate any help!