Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2012, 09:31 AM

Default Need Region names to remain the same as original when consolidating and exporting!

I am creating a 6 second region named silence....and consolidating the 6 seconds of silence region, with the original region, and then exporting them.....The export File names NEED to remain the same as the original track names....instead of having (01, 02 extension added to region, and export file name) do I copy and paste the original "TRACK" name into the consolidated region name? and change it to "name region only" (because PT wont let me rename it the same thing on disk file yes? ) is there a way to prevent auto renaming of the consolidated region....sorry if it is confusing...BTW I have 800, 15 minute files to edit, and im only looking for a speedier naming alternative, so I can export in chunks....