Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS

Old 03-19-2012, 06:26 PM

Default Arturia plugin demo causing crash

the demo for arturia's oberheim sem v plugin is causing PT to crash on startup because of a elicense error, however i can't find where to remove the "oberheim sem v.dpm" ?

edit: nevermind found it
Old 09-25-2012, 04:36 PM

Default Re: Arturia plugin demo causing crash

Is a fix in the works?
Old 09-25-2012, 05:32 PM

Default Re: Arturia plugin demo causing crash

Arturia has the absolute worst tech support that I have ever encountered. I have been having problems with Jupiter 8V, which I own a copy of, which lose's output on it's right side whenever you do anything in P Tools. It's 100% repeatable and I have reported it to Arturia. I got as far as four back and forth e-mails, but as soon as I sent them a link to a DUC post from one of their former beta testers who stated that he had the exact same problem as me I have not heard from them in three weeks. I have sent at least five e-mails asking for some sort of reply and have gotten nothing but silence. Also, an FYI, Jupiter 8V has big problems in Plogue Bidule and VE Pro as well, making it totally useless there as well. I got it running in Reaper but even there it never remembers it's midi channel assignment. Didn't mean to hijack this thread. Just chiming in to say that I seriously doubt that anything will ever be done about the OP's problem.

The crazy thing is that it seems that there are so few P Tools users that are using or are aware of how great these VI's from Arturia actually sound. I have a couple examples of the hardware versions of them and the virtual Arturia ones actually sound the same. It's just too bad that the company that makes them sound so good can't be bothered by the job of testing them to see if they actually function properly in any given DAW.