Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2012, 06:43 AM

Default Help with strike

I've installed Strike 1.5.x on a Mac running OS 10.8.2 with Pro Tools 10.3.2. It was a download from AVID. The Plugin launches on an instrument track (routed via buss out 1-2 to an audio track with input set to Buss 1-2) but I have nothing except empty folders in the browser window. I can select patches from the presets pull down menu and it indicates that the preset has loaded. Yet, no sounds. I've run the updated "set content" app and have ensured that the content data files are located.
Shouldn't there be preloaded kits, styles, etc in the folders in the browser window? If they aren't showing up there, any idea how I might resolve this issue?
Thanks gang!!
Old 12-10-2012, 06:06 AM

Default Re: Help with strike

I'm running the same version of Strike, Mac OS, and PT. There should be lots of kits available in the browser window. If you see that the patches have loaded, then the kits should be there. When you select a new kit do you see it loading? It only takes about 5 or 6 seconds so you have to watch quickly. Not sure what your level of PT expertise is but you don't have to route Strike to a buss and then the buss to an audio track. The instrument track will route to your main output of PT.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:11 AM

Default Re: Help with strike

Quote:
Originally Posted by redefer View Post
I've installed Strike 1.5.x on a Mac running OS 10.8.2 with Pro Tools 10.3.2. It was a download from AVID. The Plugin launches on an instrument track (routed via buss out 1-2 to an audio track with input set to Buss 1-2) but I have nothing except empty folders in the browser window. I can select patches from the presets pull down menu and it indicates that the preset has loaded. Yet, no sounds. I've run the updated "set content" app and have ensured that the content data files are located.
Shouldn't there be preloaded kits, styles, etc in the folders in the browser window? If they aren't showing up there, any idea how I might resolve this issue?
Thanks gang!!
I had the same problem and I fixed it by reinstalling PT.
FaceBook
MySpace