Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > FireWire & USB Audio Interfaces (Win)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2021, 10:53 AM

Default MBOX Audio Interface

I have an MBOX Audio Interface (like this one https://www.musicmatter.co.uk/avid-mbox-audio-interface)
, I got it free with Pro Tools (in 2014) but never used it much as I already had an Audio interface.
It runs in my mind that I tried it, but it only worked with Protools and I need to occasionally load up things from my old DAW (Sonar) - so I stuck with my EMU 1616. Anyway it's been in the studio on a shelf for years. I am now having a studio clearout and If i can sell it, even for a small amount, that would be great.
However - I'd like to just get it working - just to play something though it etc. To do that I need drivers. Any idea where I can get drivers for e.g. win 7, 8 or 10. The best thing I can try it out on is probably a netbook on win 8, in fact - as I don't want to interfere with the studio computer as its stable. My desk top is win 10 and i don't think it'd work with that.