Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2019

Old 11-05-2019, 08:24 AM

Default Error message trying to move from ilok to cloud...any ideas? pic included

Hello peeps,

Went into my ilok license manager and deactivated my perpetual license, went to move it to cloud when launching pro tools and got the following message. Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this?

I attached a pic too, just to help out a bit.

Thanks good people :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 8.17.48 AM.jpg (42.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 11-05-2019, 08:33 AM

Default Re: Error message trying to move from ilok to cloud...any ideas? pic included

What version of iLM? Automatic Mode or Managed Mode (Show Details for your Cloud)?

I would Close Your Cloud Session, check the version of iLM (update if needed), then start a new Cloud session (File > Open Your Cloud Session) in Automatic Mode.

Last edited by jeffro; 11-05-2019 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Clarified.
Old 11-05-2019, 10:25 AM

Default Re: Error message trying to move from ilok to cloud...any ideas? pic included

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
What version of iLM? Automatic Mode or Managed Mode (Show Details for your Cloud)?

I would Close Your Cloud Session, check the version of iLM (update if needed), then start a new Cloud session (File > Open Your Cloud Session) in Automatic Mode.

So I am using the latest version of Ilok Manager. 5.1.1. Upated it just now from yesterdays update. I'll try the clouds idea too to see what I can get done there. Thanks!

I attached another shot of what it says about PT in my Ilok manager. It shows that I moved it to the cloud, but when I try to boot up PT it now shows I have no license anywhere. lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 10.19.23 AM.jpg (14.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 11-05-2019, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post

Thanks Jeffro! You nailed it. I just need to start a new cloud session. It all works great. Thanks so much.