How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2013, 07:42 PM

Default Current issues with Artist Control and Mix

Hi,
I am currently looking for a control and mix surface for both Pro Tools 10 and Logic,

Reading several Forums about the Artist Series and that many of these threads go back a long way, i thought maybe i can get some current issues "or old issues that haven't been fixed". so if i walk into a shop tomorrow, i will know what i am getting into "or out of"

My choices are
SSL Nucleus,
Yamaha 01v961
Artist Series Control and Mix

All have plus and minus, but i do like the expansion capabilities of the Artist series, so for a moment i will drop my insecurities from all the negative and listen to the latest info

Thanks and have a nice day "Evening" ....
Old 06-23-2013, 02:09 AM

Default Re: Current issues with Artist Control and Mix

Hello welcome to the forum, it might be easier if you list some of your concerns and the issues you have heard.
I for one currently do not have any issues at all at the moment. I did have very occasional disconnects when I was in long sessions, but so far with Eucon 3.0 I've not had that problem. I guess it's depends a lot on your workflow.