Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2006, 04:51 AM

Default Plug-in menu help

OK, fired up PTLE 7.1 yesterday for the first time since I bought it 8 months ago (had all the gear in storage) I have installed a number of freebie plug-in in the meantime from Massey and the new Digi free one, Signal Tools and Time Shift. It seems my folders for plug-ins are having issues. I have EQs in my Reverbs folder, not all wrapped plug-ins are in my Wrapped folder, etc. What folder should Signal Tools be in and is there a correction I can do to make sure the correct plug-ins are in the correct folders?

Carl Fuehrer

Pulsar Audio Lab
Old 09-02-2006, 07:13 AM

Default Re: Plug-in menu help

Unfortunately, you can't do a thing about this one. Odd that on my 002R system, MAXIM is in the "dynamics" list, but on my Mbox, it's in the "Other" list. I did notice that the Wavearts plugins show up where they're supposed to (Masterverb in "reverb", Trackplug shows up in Eq AND Dynamics). We've been talking for some time about a user-defined plugin list. Maybe on v 7.3?????