Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2021, 08:16 AM

Default Any Use for Original TDM cards?

Getting ready to make the switch from an Old PT 10 HD3 system with Magma Chasis. ( HD 10, Mac os 10 ) to a Mac Mini PT2021 Standard / Native ( Non HD ) System with non Avid I\/O.

Is there any use in the Old Original HD cards? Can they be used with anything modern. * without an expensive upgrade fee / box ETC.

What about the 192 I/O's or 96 I/O's it's my understanding that they can't work without an HD or HDX card to connect to correct?

Just checking on anyones experience here before most likely selling this stuff off.