Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2022, 07:41 AM

Default How does an offer affect a perpetual license?

Hi all,
I've received the "29% off during June" offer and need to know how it would affect my current perpetual license (purchased Jan 2021).

After the 12 months does it just revert to my original perpetual license?
I don't want to be tied into a monthly arrangement

Thanks in advance
Andy

P.s. I tried to contact Avid sales but using their web form is like banging your head against the wall, I filled in everything, hit "submit" and it just said "form incomplete"
Old 06-27-2022, 02:10 PM
Avid

Default Re: How does an offer affect a perpetual license?

Hi Andy,

It looks like what you got is a promotion being offered to get a new subscription license, but if you can send in a screenshot of the email so I can check and confirm that would be great. If this is indeed a promotion on getting a new subscription this doesn't affect your Pro Tools Perpetual license, this will simply add another license in your account.

Cheers,
Charles