How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2013, 12:21 PM

Exclamation eucontrol crash

Hi everyone
i need help with problem with my eucontrol.
all was ok for few years but 3 weeks ago my EUC start crushing when ive tried add MCcontrol to My surfaces no mother i do its just not working. Always crash and turn it self off.I tough that is something wrong on my mac so Ive spare macbook with just osx installed, when i installed EUC 2.6.2 or even early versions result was the same . Id try to connect MCC straight to mac but no change either. Id clean all system files from euphonix but nothing helps. Id run MCC test if its all ok and no problems there.
I tried contact AVID Artist support and they want me to paid 50 euro for bloody code to get my answer and that i really would NOT accept. I paid not small money for this unit and ask me to pay to get their help is unfair.
So guys is someone on this forum who came across same problem. Ive tried everything i know to sorted it out but no luck.

Thanks for any sugesstion

PS: two days ago ive got letter as many of you from new AVID CEO where he promise that support will be improved so if he meant this kind of costumer support i will never recommend this company of any of my costumers EVER

Here is part of letter from Louis Hernandez Jr send to costumers 11.02.2013

Going forward, you can expect Avid to work more closely with you than ever before, whether it’s through our support and services teams, customer advisory board participation, partner advisory boards, or direct contact with your key Avid representatives. In addition, I will be dedicating significant time to meeting with as many of you as possible over the next few weeks and months, hearing your feedback, and understanding your strategic priorities.