Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2004, 03:02 AM

Default Please can Digi read this request and.............

Hello you Digi people. Here are 3 things that you can do foe the post people that really would help.

1) select a group of clips, place a sync point somewhere with in this group of clips. Pick up the group of clips and place using the sync point.

2) Be able to change the diplay colours on the edit window for dubbing! I have mixers in my facility who have eye strain from looking at that white aaaalllllll day long! The Pyramix and many other workstations have the options to change the colour so that the eyes don't get so weary.

3) Be able to split the displays over many monitors. If you have 60 tracks running, it would be great to run 1-24 on monitor a, 25-48 on monitor b etc.

It would make many post people very happy if you could do this. It would be great to get some sort of response on this!
Old 08-19-2004, 07:40 AM

Default Re: Please can Digi read this request and.............

Quote:

1) select a group of clips, place a sync point somewhere with in this group of clips. Pick up the group of clips and place using the sync point.

I second this one!

/jim
Old 08-19-2004, 09:01 AM
Avid

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions. The best way to make sure your feature requests wind up in the correct hands is to submit them using the feature request form. You can find it here:

http://www.digidesign.com/support/forms/feature/

Thanks again,

Digidesign Tech Support
Old 08-19-2004, 09:45 AM

jslater, as for your third request, this is already possible. I just opened up a session and put the mix window on the left screen and pulled on the bottom right corner to the right screens bottom right. Though when you want to view the edit window that will come on top once you select it. Unless I misunderstood something. Try it and see.