Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 06-12-2017, 04:37 PM

Default Pro tools license gone, vanished, no record of purchase history on avid site

Went to launch Pro Tools, says I have not had a valid license since 3/30/16. Logged into the Avid website; my purchase history, all record of me paying for Pro Tools monthly for the past year, GONE.

Unable to launch Pro Tools, unable to get anyone one the phone, this is BEYOND FRUSTRATING.

I have been billed monthly, was just billed last month, I can see it on my credit card statement.

How do I get support for this? The website is an endless circle of terrible design. This is truly awful.
Old 06-13-2017, 12:33 AM

Default Re: Pro tools license gone, vanished, no record of purchase history on avid site

Sorry to hear this. I will escalate your case.
Old 06-13-2017, 08:59 AM

Default Re: Pro tools license gone, vanished, no record of purchase history on avid site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stig Eliassen View Post
Sorry to hear this. I will escalate your case.
Is this the best/fastest way to get support for this type of issue? Still left unable to launch Pro Tools or track down my license.

How will I be contacted?
Old 06-13-2017, 09:09 AM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungler View Post
Is this the best/fastest way to get support for this type of issue? Still left unable to launch Pro Tools or track down my license.

How will I be contacted?
Sorry about that. Pro Tools licensing reps should be in touch with you soon through a support case. (Case03224780)

Regards,
TD
Old 06-13-2017, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiTechSupt View Post
Sorry about that. Pro Tools licensing reps should be in touch with you soon through a support case. (Case03224780)

Regards,
TD
Still have not heard anything. Where/when will I be contacted?