How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > RTAS & TDM Plug-ins
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2013, 03:36 PM

Default Sound Replacer version 10

Hello,

I have Sound Replacer on Protools 10 ( Mac , not win).
My SR is version 8. I downloaded the version 10 but after the installation the plugin is still version 8.
I have uninstalled My old SR version before the installation of the version 10.
With the version 8 I have alot of problema with the Zoom and even with the resample.......I saw someone got the same problem but I wanna know if youi guys were able to install the version 10 of the plugin ( downloaded from the AVID site).

Thank you,

Mattia
Old 06-08-2013, 11:00 AM

Default Re: Sound Replacer version 10

yeah sr had been working fine for me until I upgraded my protools version, which meant i had to update the sound replacer version. now the zoom function doesn't work. i don't know how you can screw up something that had been working, by updating the version. in my opinion avid's compatibility scheme is ridiculous. the massey plugins never need updating regardless of your pt version. only when the plugin features are actually updated. and i've never had a problem with his. try the massey drum replacer tool.
i know it sucks to pay for another plugin to do the same thing that you already paid for, but for the price, the massey plugs are the best and they have always worked for me.