Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2013, 11:20 AM

Default New iLok Software doesn't detect any Authorizations on Gen 1 iLok Key

I started massve updates this week. Updated our studios Mac OSX to 10.8. Updated ProTools to 10.3. Our studios iLok has never been online and I never created an iLok account until 3 days ago. I have a Gen 1 iLok that was part of a Digidesign Rack Factory+ Bundle with authorizations pre-loaded on the iLok. When I downloaded the new iLok Software manager, it sees the Gen 1 iLok and says 9% of storage has been used. But it says there are zero authorizations on it. I tried on a PC and Mac and it happens on both.

I then tried my own iLok which was also a Rack Factory+ bundle, and the same thing happens. So it's not an issue with the iLok hardware, this new software doesn't work with the pre-loaded iLoks. It's not an issue for my personal iLok because I synced it with iLok.com years ago.

How can I get these preloaded authorizations to show up in the software? So that I can transfer them to my new iLok 2 I bought today? Is there a special link to login to the old iLok.com website and attempt to sync the old web-based way prior to this new software?
ProTools LE 10 on Windows 7 64 Bit