Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2011, 01:37 PM

Default Re: Satellite Issue when transport is online

Etienne,

I do not want to continue OFFTop more, but having few questions I would like to ask You about PRIV contact.
If it is possible please give me a shout: [email protected]

Thanks
Old 03-14-2011, 10:18 AM

Default Re: Satellite Issue when transport is online

Hi guys,

I have been trying to use satellite link with three pro tools HD with the administrator remote from the DFC via MCS. I had this working with the occasional glitch in pro tools as mentioned above but after migrating to nine and os x 10.6.6 i admit, it is not usable the errors are frequent including not locking up which requires reseting the peripherals setup and locking up out of sync. This is only a problem when the administrator machine is in remote and solid when it is jus the pro tools. But this worked better before!!! Any ideas? All machines are ref to vid. Latest PT and Sat link no other hardware changes.

Thanks