Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2006, 04:01 PM

Default Music Production Toolkit Installation TL Space

Received my Music Production Toolkit as part of the Digi 002 Turbocharge Upgrade Program today and enountered a strange situation during installation and solved it. I don´t know if that is a general problem of the installation disc or a specific on with my system setup.
Installation and registration was easy until i tried to install the impulse responses-cd for the tl space (the power pc cd, i´m on a g4 1,2 ghz running 10.4.7, hopefully not too long anymore, want to upgrade to a macbook soon). double-clicking the ImpulseResponse-Installer on the CD only started the osx Script-editor and nothing else happened.
The solution for that was to:
copy the complete file from the cd to the internal harddrive;
"Get info" from the copied file;
add a ".app" to the filename
and double-click again - the installer starts.

anyone else experienced this?

hope that someone can use this info.

cheers,

grooveop
Old 01-11-2007, 03:28 AM

Default Re: Music Production Toolkit Installation TL Space

Hi, Do you now have TL Space working?