Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2023, 08:42 AM

Default Avid Pro Tools HD I/O 16x16 Analog w/ (4) Avid db25-TRS snakes-Like New-$1,875

For sale: One Avid HD i/o 16x16 analog interface/ad/da converter in mint or like new condition AND 4 Avid db25-TRS snakes ranging from 12ft to 25 ft.

The ad/da conversion quality in these is a HUGE step up from the older Avid i/o's and these easily hold their own with the big names in the ad/da world. If you can't get great sounding tracks with one of these then the problem is not that you need better converters. This has been racked in my smoke-free home studio since I bought it new. The db25 snakes alone cost about $560 new so this is a great price if you're wanting to put together or add to your PTHDX rig.

If this is so great then why am I selling it you ask? I spent about 9 months in the hospital last year due to covid, had a double lung transplant and needless to say, I have other priorities and bills right now so I'm downsizing/streamlining my home studio. Even though it's not as full-featured or the industry standard, I'm going to give Reaper a shot since it's much more in my budget than PT.

NOTE: I had to cut part of the rubber outer wrap on one of the snakes as I had to go opposite directions with some of those cables, but the snake works fine and I never had any issue with noise or function etc. It's just not as pretty as the other snakes. :)

Also, sorry about the semi-blurry photos. My hands are a bit shaky from the transplant meds so I did the best I could.

I also have an HDX card for sale if you're interested.

Shipping will be actual cost. If you decide to buy it, just give me the address and I'll check on shipping rates. I'm a UPS driver so I know how to pack gear like this properly. :)

Thanks for looking,
Steve
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hd io 1.jpg (81.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg hd io 2.jpg (82.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg hd io 3.jpg (72.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg hd io 4.jpg (79.8 KB, 0 views)