Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 09-20-2010, 01:43 AM

Default Plug in settings saved as "clippings" like DP

Hi everyone,
sorry Digi guys but i couldn't find a similar thread-subject after searching into the Duc database:

Already 10 years back when I was using Digital Performer... you could select a group of plugins and save all of the settings and order in a global clipping window that isn't linked to individual sessions. If you want to repeat a specific process that involves a group of plugins on a single insert, instead of re-instancing all of the plugins or importing from another session, just drag the clipping on the inserts et voilà !

This is the Graal for the Pro Tools mixer.

Avid guys, people, so far I wasn't able to find such feature in PT. Is there anything like that in the new and coming versions ?