Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support


Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S4/S6

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-15-2022, 09:44 AM
EddieJones's Avatar
EddieJones EddieJones is offline
Avid
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Santa Cruz
Posts: 3,887
Default EUCON 2022.9 Released

Avid is pleased to announce the release of EUCON 2022.9 Download it from your Avid Account.

This is a small release to support new components in the S6 hardware. There is a bug fix for Expand Faders and Antivirus Apps. The end of support date is now displayed on the About page.

EUCON 2022.9 Release notes
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-16-2022, 01:54 AM
basehead617 basehead617 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: California
Posts: 194
Default Re: EUCON 2022.9 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieJones View Post
Avid is pleased to announce the release of EUCON 2022.9 Download it from your Avid Account.

This is a small release to support new components in the S6 hardware. There is a bug fix for Expand Faders and Antivirus Apps. The end of support date is now displayed on the About page.

EUCON 2022.9 Release notes
So this new motherboard was needed due to supply issues - does it have any known issues compared to the previous universal module?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-16-2022, 08:41 AM
EddieJones's Avatar
EddieJones EddieJones is offline
Avid
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Santa Cruz
Posts: 3,887
Default Re: EUCON 2022.9 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by basehead617 View Post
So this new motherboard was needed due to supply issues - does it have any known issues compared to the previous universal module?
Yes and No
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-27-2022, 12:12 AM
basehead617 basehead617 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: California
Posts: 194
Default Re: EUCON 2022.9 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieJones View Post
Yes and No
Uhm, well, let me rephrase.. anything an end user should be concerned about?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-27-2022, 09:09 AM
EddieJones's Avatar
EddieJones EddieJones is offline
Avid
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Santa Cruz
Posts: 3,887
Default Re: EUCON 2022.9 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by basehead617 View Post
Uhm, well, let me rephrase.. anything an end user should be concerned about?
No. This is a regular occurrence with any hardware product.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pro tools 2022.6 released Emi Pro Tools 41 07-17-2022 07:07 PM
EUCON 2022.4 Released EddieJones Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App 17 05-08-2022 08:26 PM
EUCON 2022.4 Released EddieJones Avid S4/S6 0 04-29-2022 04:32 PM
Eucon 2022.4 Cheesehead Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App 9 04-28-2022 09:54 AM
Ozone 9 Advanced Version 9.12 released April 8, 2022 gives AAX Plug-ins 0 04-10-2022 03:27 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:02 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited. Forum Hosted By: URLJet.com