Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools

Old 12-06-2022, 02:44 PM

Default I paid my renewal, but my account still says I only have 1 day left...

I have a Carbon, and it's time to renew my perpetual license support plan, which I did online, paying the $399 directly to Avid. I received a confirmation email, but my account online still says I need to renew.

What am I doing wrong here?

PT 2023.6 Ultimate (Perpetual) | Avid Carbon | M1 Max Mac Studio; 32 GB RAM / 1 TB SSD, macOS 13.4.1 Ventura.

PT 2023.6 Studio (Perpetual) | M1 MacBook Air; 16 GB RAM / 1 TB SSD, macOS 13.4.1 Ventura.
Old 12-06-2022, 06:12 PM

Default Re: I paid my renewal, but my account still says I only have 1 day left...

Post in the Licensing subforum. If you don't get a response quickly contact Avid support directly. I've had an issue the last 2 out of 3 times I've paid mine.
Old 12-06-2022, 08:45 PM

Default Re: I paid my renewal, but my account still says I only have 1 day left...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post
I have a Carbon, and it's time to renew my perpetual license support plan, which I did online, paying the $399 directly to Avid. I received a confirmation email, but my account online still says I need to renew.

What am I doing wrong here?
That's referring to your Carbon support & its PT subscription. The Software Update Plans for your perpetual Pro Tools Studio and Pro Tools Ultimate are active into next year. Check the expiration dates for those in my.avid.com/products and the Release Limits for the licenses in iLok License Manager. (And... thank you for renewing!)