Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2022, 03:04 PM

Default Thank you Avid for Digital Holocaust

I just want to let you all know, that Avid blocks all Russian IPs, blocks every single existing customer.

Support just hangs up...
If you did not know how real Nationalism and Racism looks like, then here it is.

Of Course I understand, that this post will be deleted, and my account will be banned forever. But for those who sees this you must know what Avid is doing!

Thank you Avid for Digital Holocaust!
Old 05-10-2022, 04:14 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Thank you Avid for Digital Holocaust

An Open Letter of Support for Ukraine
Mar 14, 2022
Quote:
Russia’s political leaders have crossed a line by attacking the sovereign nation of Ukraine, which has resulted in harm and disruption to her people, including our Avid colleagues. Much of the world has responded with harsh economic sanctions – and Avid is joining them to apply pressure on the Russian regime. We simply cannot make it easier for Russia’s political leaders, through state-run and state-owned news and media organizations, to spread propaganda and disinformation.

To this end, Avid has ceased all sales and support to all customers, users and resellers in Russia and Belarus.

At Avid, we strive to make the world a better place by connecting all people everywhere through the power of media. That’s a big vision, but one that Team Avid fundamentally believes in. As history often reminds us, the world is not as benevolent and caring as we would like it to be. And as much as we believe in the positive power of media, there are times when that power is not used for good. This is clearly one of those times.

Last week, we proudly chose to stand with the people of Ukraine. We have been assisting our Ukraine colleagues and their families to bring them relief on multiple fronts – and intend to do so until peace returns to Ukraine.

We urge others in our tight-knit Media & Entertainment industry to also join the international pressure campaign against Russia’s political leaders to stop their aggression immediately.

#standwithukraine

Jeff Rosica
CEO & President
Avid Technology