Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 12-18-2005, 10:11 PM

Default HELP/ PLUG-INS WON\'T SAVE??????

I have asked my local dealer about this one but can't seem to get an answer,so i hope one of you guys out there can help???
My problem is when i open a session, make a track and record audio,i then use any one of my plug-ins on the selected track(amplitube,t-racks etc),and adjust the effects in the particular plug-in and get the desired sound i want and all is well.
However when i am finished with the session ,i then go to close the session,save it exactly how i want it(plug-ins included) all seems well,But when i re-open the session later everything is how i left it, except the effects(in the plug-ins) are no longer how i left them.They are however in the edit window as per normal,its just that the adjustments on the effects have all returned to default,and my guitar track or whatever has returned to dry(no effect,even though the plug-in is loaded),but if i go into the plug-in and load up the saved effect in will reload fine.
I guess my question is how do you open up your session and not have to load up your saved effect in any particular plug-in everytime you want to listen to your work.(All of my plug-ins do this)????????
Old 12-18-2005, 10:24 PM

Default Re: HELP/ PLUG-INS WON\'T SAVE??????

I assume you save your session before you close it.....

I never came across this problem, except with a version of IK Multimedia's amplitube, but that was a bug of the plugin...

Bastiaan
Old 12-19-2005, 01:43 AM

There is a Bug Fix for that problem with TRacks and Amplitube.
If anymore of your plugs aren't saving, I don't have an answer for you.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:56 PM

Thanks Thanks Thanks what more can i say.
I used the fix and everything seems great.(Glad someone knows what they're doing)?