Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 03-05-2016, 11:32 AM

Default Re: Has anyone renewed their Pro Tools 12 Plan? (Pro Tools Update Plan expiration dat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro View Post
Checked with IT and this is actually normal. The "Plan" license gets its expiration date refreshed a couple days before the end of your plan's term (not within a couple hours of renewing your plan as one agent stated). If for any reason you don't see your Plan license's expiration date extended near the end of your original term, please start a support case via the Access The Support Center link in your Avid account. Thanks!

Is it safe to assume that this is the case for me as well? Thanks for the clarification Jeffro. I knew I could count on you
MBP 15" High Sierra 10.13.3, i7 2.6Ghz, 8Gb DDR, 750Gb 7200rpm, PT 2019.5, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Octopre MkII, Glyph GPT50, Avalon 737sp, AMS Neve 1073's, API 512c, CAPI 312's, DW drums, Fender Guitars/Amps, AKG, Rode, Sennheiser, Neumann U87 & KM184's, Coles 4038, Equator D5 monitors
Old 03-07-2016, 05:18 AM

Default Re: Has anyone renewed their Pro Tools 12 Plan? (Pro Tools Update Plan expiration dat

Quote:
Checked with IT and this is actually normal. The "Plan" license gets its expiration date refreshed a couple days before the end of your plan's term (not within a couple hours of renewing your plan as one agent stated). If for any reason you don't see your Plan license's expiration date extended near the end of your original term, please start a support case via the Access The Support Center link in your Avid account. Thanks!
Thank you Jeffro!

Finally an answer to my simple question about the plan updating on my iLok.

Support has been terrible solving this for me. It's been days and still no answer. All I get from them is that the case has been "escalated". ESCALATED?! For a simple license question? Hopefully my experience with support, and getting an answer to this simple question, is not a good example of the support this very license is paying for.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:14 PM

In the same boat here. Renewed yesterday, plan expires on 3-27-16.

I've got a support claim in now. I'll report back when (hopefully not if), the expiration renewal updates in iLok Manager
Old 03-18-2016, 07:07 PM

My iLok Support Plan license expires next Friday, and still NO new iLok Support Plan license.
Old 03-19-2016, 09:16 AM

Default PT12 renewal plan

Hi.
Today I upgraded my PT plan that will expire in 9 days... or so.
After several hours, no update has been given on my ILock. I got confirmation that the payment has gone through and mail from Avid with the order number.

Any problems from Avids side?
Old 03-19-2016, 09:36 AM

Default Re: PT12 renewal plan

Not to hijack, but same problem here.
Old 03-19-2016, 10:27 AM

Please see my previous post about this, thanks.

P.S. This was added to the Licensing FAQ.
Old 03-24-2016, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Please see my previous post about this, thanks.

P.S. This was added to the Licensing FAQ.
"expiration date on the Plan license in your iLok account will not change until a few days before the end of your term."

Well mine is set to expire tomorrow and still no iLok Plan license.
Old 03-24-2016, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimst57 View Post
"expiration date on the Plan license in your iLok account will not change until a few days before the end of your term."

Well mine is set to expire tomorrow and still no iLok Plan license.

This is really concerning, let us know how it goes. Mine will expire on the 31st as with many others on here. We've all been assured that it will update once the plan expires.

If it doesn't, serves me right for using 'Space' on a mix project that I'm just about to wrap up! It's going to be really problematic if that license is not renewed. At least Pro TOols should keep work as that license is 'supposed' to be perpetual.
MBP 15" High Sierra 10.13.3, i7 2.6Ghz, 8Gb DDR, 750Gb 7200rpm, PT 2019.5, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Octopre MkII, Glyph GPT50, Avalon 737sp, AMS Neve 1073's, API 512c, CAPI 312's, DW drums, Fender Guitars/Amps, AKG, Rode, Sennheiser, Neumann U87 & KM184's, Coles 4038, Equator D5 monitors
Old 03-24-2016, 07:34 AM

Default Re: Has anyone renewed their Pro Tools 12 Support Plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FritsFlits View Post
Ah yeah, for me it changed on the website too, but not on my iLok.
+1