Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9

Old 09-24-2011, 09:47 AM

Default 'R' and 'T' keys no longer zoom in and out.

Hey, my 'R' and 'T' keys no longer work to zoom in and out so I have to use bar at the top, which is much slower or course. I can't seem to find the toggle to bring them back/correct problem. Any ideas? thx!!
ps
R and T keys are functional btw
Old 09-24-2011, 12:17 PM

Default Re: 'R' and 'T' keys no longer zoom in and out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeweyDewey View Post
Hey, my 'R' and 'T' keys no longer work to zoom in and out so I have to use bar at the top, which is much slower or course. I can't seem to find the toggle to bring them back/correct problem. Any ideas? thx!!
ps
R and T keys are functional btw
Hey DeweyDewey, the reason why your 'R' and 'T' buttons aren't working anymore is probably because keyboard focus isn't enabled for the timeline area of your 'Edit' window. Press "Ctrl+Alt+1" on Windows or "Command+Option+1" on the mac to bring it back to keyboard focus. You can also zoom in and out using "Ctrl+ [ or ]" on Windows or "Command+ [ or ]" on the Mac. You can also enable keyboard focus for the timeline area of the "Edit" window by clicking on the little "AZ" icon located at the top right hand corner of the timeline in the edit window.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:18 PM

Default Re: 'R' and 'T' keys no longer zoom in and out.

Thank you Thank you!!!! I spent over two hours draped over my keyboard digging through my Protools Preferences trying to remember how and what needed to be done to toggle my Keyboard 'R' and 'T' keys, plus everything else, to get back to work. You made my day...

Jim