Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools SE and Essential (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2012, 11:12 AM

Default transfer license in Protools SE???

I am looking at buying 4 or 5 of the little Fast Track USB rigs to distribute among several different people who are working on a project with me. The idea being this: Tracks are recorded (mainly spoken word) in the Pro Tools HD rig in the studio, and then edited by several different people at home with the SE rigs. My question is, at the end of this project, how hard is it to reinstall SE on another machine? Can the license be transferred or a software Key be put on a usb drive or something? Has anyone tried anything like that?