Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 05-10-2016, 03:14 AM

Default Pro Tools 12 monthly - "You don't have any licenses in your account..."

I tried the 30 day trial a few months ago and it all worked fine.

I just purchased (24+ hours ago) Pro Tools 12 monthly and installed the software on my Windows 10 PC. When I try to run the program, it brings me to my iLok account screen and tells me I need to activate the program. My iLok page tells me:

"You don't have any licences in your account, or none of the licenses there have activations available. You do not have any pending deliveries for the license(s) you need to authorize the software. Click here if you need to purchase a license for Pro Tools 12)."

Any thoughts?
Old 05-10-2016, 05:12 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 12 monthly - "You don't have any licenses in your account..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnar View Post
I tried the 30 day trial a few months ago and it all worked fine.

I just purchased (24+ hours ago) Pro Tools 12 monthly and installed the software on my Windows 10 PC. When I try to run the program, it brings me to my iLok account screen and tells me I need to activate the program. My iLok page tells me:

"You don't have any licences in your account, or none of the licenses there have activations available. You do not have any pending deliveries for the license(s) you need to authorize the software. Click here if you need to purchase a license for Pro Tools 12)."

Any thoughts?
Did you Activate your purchase with a code in your Avid account?

Mixing and Mastering click here to get started.