Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2010, 12:20 AM

Default main menu bar missing. pls help.

hello there.
i'm new to pc/windows 7(used macs for ten years) so i've been having a little trouble but nothing major until...
i accidentally closed the "main window" in pt9 and the mix and edit windows along the main menu bar disappeared with it. now i can't get any of them back open to save my life.
i've tried using the window configurations in the demo song. looked in the manual for any shortcuts. i even reinstalled pro tools. still nothing. when i open pt the transport is there, plugin windows, i can load almost any window except the mix/ edit/ and "main" windows.
any help would be much appreciated.
thx