Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2022, 03:28 AM

Default Can't add new card , "please try again" prompt

I have a Pro Tools subscription that I've had on autopay but I canceled my previous card I cannot seem to add a new one.

I always get a prompt saying "There has been an error in processing your request. Please try again later".

I got the email and went to try to update my card on the site, but I keep getting an error message that just says to "try again later" - it keeps my new card info in as a payment method, but won't let me actually set it as my default method. Anything I do, any alternatives I try, I just keep getting the same prompt with just one day left until I my subscription will expire.

I do not wish to spend my money on a support code to report a bug in their website. I also contacted the chat, but did not get a reply yet.

My subscription comes up under cancelled products, but only says "on hold" and doesn't give me any option of renewing or anything like that.

I know I need to add a new card, but all my attempts seem to be getting blocked by the site. Please help me out!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 10.21.28.jpg (19.0 KB, 0 views)