Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2008, 08:03 AM

Default Elastic Audio - Markers not appearing after analysis

Hello Guys,

I'm trying to use elastic audio to correct some timing issues.

I've been watching an introduction video recommended on the forum, which seems really good.

I'm now trying to apply what I've learnt in the video to practice, but it would seem I'm missing something obvious.

I've selected a track made from a recording of an acoustic guitar, I've told selected the Elastic Audio polyphonic plugin, great, track flashs grey for a second (analysis) then returns to nomal. I've put the track into tick mode, expecting to see marker points from the analysis, but I don't, I simple see the wave form, in the normal colours almost as if analysis failed.

Am I missing something obvious/step ?

thanks,

Matt