Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 02-03-2018, 01:33 PM

Default Pro Tools Upgrade Reinstatement Plan with used license

Hi,
I bought a while ago a ProTools Perpetual Bundle license through Ebay. It expired in December 2016 - I can run PT 12.6.1. Therefore, I have an iLok license but this ProTools product doesn't show up in My Products page on my Avid account. This ProTools Perpetual license does show up in the license window of the Avid Application Manager (with my email and deposit date only).

Can I still buy a Pro Tools Upgrade Reinstatement Plan to reactivate the Annual plan and make it work only through the iLok account and download the new installers through the Avid Application Manager ?
Old 02-05-2018, 06:16 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools Upgrade Reinstatement Plan with used license

Welcome to the community.

The qualifying piece is the license, so when you purchase the Upgrade you should specify the iLok User ID that has that license in it.