Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2016, 08:57 AM

Default Re: Upgrade Plan is current, but a new license/bundle wasn't deposited for 12.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runnytofu View Post
Still no sign of the license in my account here...
Your support case shows it was completed yesterday and you should have received a case update email. Can you please check your iLok account? Thanks.
Old 10-20-2016, 08:59 AM

Default Re: Temp Pro Tools 12.6 Key runs out in 9 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrobass View Post
Hi jeffro .
I had my new licences for PT HD, but not the ones for PT native..
So my PT12 native don't start up in my laptop.
My avid master account is : [email protected]

Thank you very much.

Pierre
Different issue than this thread which is for customers that never received their update license. You received an updated Pro Tools Subscription license on 9/27, but it did not renew. I see your support case is in progress so watch for a case notice email and check your iLok account. Thanks.
Old 10-20-2016, 09:06 AM

Default Re: Temp Pro Tools 12.6 Key runs out in 9 days

yeah!

Thank you very much. Licences were deposited successfully.

cheers!

P.
Old 10-21-2016, 07:26 AM

Default Re: Upgrade Plan is current, but a new license/bundle wasn't deposited for 12.6

No License here and no temp either. This is costing me. Someone help!
Old 10-22-2016, 05:31 AM

Default Anyone else still waiting for their 12.6 iLok licenses?

I sent a support ticket in on September 28 and received temp licenses. However, I still haven't received the permanent ones and my temp licenses run out in 6 days.

Avid Customer Care said it would only be a few days. Replying again, they said the licenses are still being distributed. Basically, I am posting here instead of replying to their emails to see if I can light a fire under this. No long time customer and current HD subscription owner should be waiting a month for licenses for software they are advertising to download and install now, right??
Old 10-22-2016, 06:17 AM

Default Re: Anyone else still waiting for their 12.6 iLok licenses?

Yes, I am still waiting for mine. I agree 100%. I even asked again a couple of days ago in my open case on the matter and received a reply that they are still reviewing it. What is there to review? I have an up to date HD support plan that doesn't expire until in 2017. It should have automatically gone into my ilok account no questions asked. I don't understand why I need to go through this every time they decide to deposit a new license to my ilok account. It's very frustrating and frankly ticks me off to the point they're losing any more business from me. I don't want or need a temporary license put in my account every time and have to wait for them when there should be nothing for them to review.
Old 10-22-2016, 07:38 AM

Perhaps I am the only one who did knot know, but I thought I did not have it because there was nothing on my iLok that said 12.6 but after reading on one of Avid pages I realized that I did have it but it only reads something like PTHD 10,11,12+IO and the deposit date was 9 /20 /16

Enjoy the Journey
.... Kev...
Old 10-22-2016, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Roche View Post
Perhaps I am the only one who did knot know, but I thought I did not have it because there was nothing on my iLok that said 12.6 but after reading on one of Avid pages I realized that I did have it but it only reads something like PTHD 10,11,12+IO and the deposit date was 9 /20 /16
thats your new license .. have you activated and then moved it to your iLok yet ??

Macbook Pro july 2014 2.5ghz 16gb ram 512gb SSD - OS11.6.5 - PT 2021.3
Logic Pro X 10.7.4
RME BabyFace Pro
Old 10-22-2016, 12:30 PM

Well you wouldn't believe it - A few hours after posting in public, and my licenses were deposited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boombatty View Post
I sent a support ticket in on September 28 and received temp licenses. However, I still haven't received the permanent ones and my temp licenses run out in 6 days.

Avid Customer Care said it would only be a few days. Replying again, they said the licenses are still being distributed. Basically, I am posting here instead of replying to their emails to see if I can light a fire under this. No long time customer and current HD subscription owner should be waiting a month for licenses for software they are advertising to download and install now, right??
Old 10-22-2016, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john1192 View Post
thats your new license .. have you activated and then moved it to your iLok yet ??
No I haven't and I have not installed 12.6 on my computer either. I was away from my studio for several months, just got back day before yesterday. Then saw this thread and went to check if 12.6 was in my iLok account ?

I was just wondering if other people were making the same mistake I was. Because frankly it is not really clear that, that is the new 12.6 license.

So which should I do first, the activate the license on the iLok or intall 12.6 on my computer ? or does it matter?

Enjoy the Journey
.... Kev...