Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2004, 01:53 AM

Default \"Volume\" Increment In \"Large\" View has Changed

Has anyone else noticed that in Pro Tools 6.4 the "volume" mode increment of changes is different than before when your in "Large" view??? It used to be .3 of a db when you were in large view and in the "volume" mode, now it is .4 of a db... Now to me this sucks,, I really liked the .3 thing... I mean I can still do it by moving to "Extreme" view,, but that is ridiculous. And by going to "Jumbo" view and moving it past where I wanna go then back, then it lands on different increments like .3..... But jeeezz , what happened?? They're all the same except for "Large" view,,, and that was my main squeeze one, I used it EVERY time I was working on a particular track.... Does anyone else know about this, or is it just my damn Pro Tools,, that's it,!!! Maybe I got shipped the ONE AND ONLY ProTools 6.4 version that does that (he he).......
Please tell me I'm not crazy, and there is a very reasonable explanation why Digi did this.........
Old 07-18-2004, 05:48 AM

Default Re: \"Volume\" Increment In \"Large\" View has Changed

Why not just hold down the command button for exact control when you get close to where you want to be?

dk