Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 05-09-2018, 06:15 PM

Default "Error trying to create lost iLok case."

I have lost my iLok and am trying to follow the steps to get a new iLok and have my licenses transferred over. I filed a Lost iLok RMA through iLok.com. I purchased an Avid Support Code. I logged into my Avid account and went to "Replace broken, lost, or stolen Dongle/iLok." After filling out the form there with my RMA number, my ASC, my iLok user ID, and my iLok serial number, I receive the following error message: "Error trying to create lost iLok case."

What should I do to continue with this process and get back to using my software as soon as possible?
Old 05-09-2018, 06:57 PM

Default Re: "Error trying to create lost iLok case."

Welcome to the community.

Sorry for the trouble. Will look into this and get you back in business ASAP. (Please make sure your community email matches the one for your my.avid.com account.)
Old 11-02-2019, 03:54 AM

I have the same problem, can't get past this error message and I'm soon about to go crazy since this is a such a time-consuming process!

I've done all the above things to, RMA, ASC, iLok user name, iLok serial... Tried about 5-6 times, get the same message all the time.

Can you help me out asap?
Old 11-05-2019, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka3000 View Post
I have the same problem, can't get past this error message and I'm soon about to go crazy since this is a such a time-consuming process!

I've done all the above things to, RMA, ASC, iLok user name, iLok serial... Tried about 5-6 times, get the same message all the time.

Can you help me out asap?
Welcome to the community. Started a case for you so please watch for a case notice email.