Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins

Old 12-25-2022, 07:08 PM

Default UVI Falcon AAX allegedly included with PT Ultimate but iLok license not present

Since Structure doesn't seem to work anymore I've decided to give UVI Falcon a try since some people mention it in this forum.

According to this page (https://avid.secure.force.com/pkb/ar...nd-Workstation) Falcon IS included with Pro Tools and Pro Tools Ultimate.

I have a Pro Tools Ultimate Software ExpertPlus Support Perpetual license and I've downloaded Falcon from my product page (https://my.avid.com/products#MyProducts)

However when I launch it it says that an activation is required.
The first page I linked says that if you get this message you should move the "Avid Falcon AAX" license from the available to your ilok/cloud but I don't see this license in the available or anywhere else in my ilok license manager.

Wha am I doing wrong?
Where do I get this license?

Thank you
Old 12-25-2022, 07:39 PM

Default Re: UVI Falcon AAX allegedly included with PT Ultimate but iLok license not present

It used to be included.

The link you posted clearly shows the date it was offered at the top and there’s a subsequent FAQ link at the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-25-2022, 09:22 PM

Default Re: UVI Falcon AAX allegedly included with PT Ultimate but iLok license not present

Thank you for the response.
I didn't realize it wasn't available anymore.
Bummer
Old 12-26-2022, 05:04 AM

https://duc.avid.com/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=45
Old 01-20-2023, 08:51 PM

I am wondering the same thing. I have downloaded the software from my user account but where does one find the serial number so you can register it on there portal.
Old 01-21-2023, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarhead View Post
I am wondering the same thing. I have downloaded the software from my user account but where does one find the serial number so you can register it on there portal.
Please read the thread you're posting in.