Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2007, 03:43 PM

Default Restoring Solo Assignment

ProTools HD3-Protools 7.3.1 cs2- G5 quad 2.5 PPC-Memory 8GB- I Repaired Access Privleges-Deleted all Protools Database & Prefs etc, the problem is When I open 2 Specific songs I get this message at the end ( Restoring Solo Assignment ) & this message stay 4 minutes till the song open, with the rest of the songs this problem doesn't happened, all plugins are up to date to the latest latest version I am sure, I tryed to delete some tracks from the song & close some plugins no way to solve it, even I opened a new fresh song & imported the tracks & regions I need from the old song & saved it, still always the same message & ( Restoring Solo Assignment ) 4 minutes till the song open, did anybody had this problem before, I searched the forum about it but with no success.

Thanks
Old 04-27-2007, 05:09 PM

Default Re: Restoring Solo Assignment

In your I/O setup for those songs, have you declared an AFL/PFL solo path? That's what causes this for me.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:42 AM

Default Re: Restoring Solo Assignment

I Opened the I/O Window & found that they where off, what I figur out now, that when I insert any V-Synth like Virus indigo or Hybrid etc. on any instrument stereo track & save the song this start to happend, if I open the song again & remove the virtual synth from the insert & save the song this doen't happend, very strange, even I remved all instrument track & create them again still the same problem !!!!